Thursday, May 17, 2012

If President today I would...

Quadruple the investment in NASA immediately.  Just quadruple the budget.  We've been getting a 33% return on investment every year since NASA began.

I would dramatically increase funding for education programs.

I would change government procurement programs so that people are not discarding or spending things to keep their budgets the same next year.

For the housing market... I would meet with the heads of all mortgage lending institutions and explain to them that they can't go from giving mortgages to every person on the planet to making it incredibly difficult even for qualified buyers.  I would apply Presidential pressure to loosen standards to a very moderate degree.

That is it.  I do believe Obama is doing a great job.

These are the things I would tweak.

Benjamin Feinblum

No comments:

Post a Comment